Exciting new series from the AA!
• Optimised map coverage centred on the more popular areas of the country for walking.
• The majority of maps in the series are double-sided for ease of use.
• Contours at 5 and 10 metre intervals shown.
• Tourist and leisure information marked.
• Public rights of way clearly identified.
Aimed at walkers, mountain biking and other activities, the level of details ensures these are the most detailed maps for navigation
The map is printed double sided and includes amongst others Langthwaite, Muker, Bainbridge, Aysgarth, Stainforth, Settle, Malham ...